Episode 2: Manhattan
February 9, 2018
Episode: 1 / Episode: 2 / Episode: 3 / Episode: 4 / Episode: 5 / Episode: 6 (Release: 03/09/18)
Welcome back! We hope you enjoyed episode one and ready for more.
Episode Two is the start of our first full day in the city. Right away, we set off Central Park to meet with Liam and talk about his book, but first, a quick pit stop at B&H was in order.
We walked through the park with Liam filming and talking about his book “Take Courage America”. After leaving the park we grabbed lunch at a local food truck. We parted ways with Liam who was heading west and we headed back to the park. The one thing about Central Park is that is it massive! We only made it about half way before breaking off to go to the American History Museum.
After a lightning round run through the museum, we ventured south towards the bright lights of Times Square!
Enjoy episode two and stay tuned to see what happens next in episode three on February 16th!
New Episodes Fridays!
Locations By Episode:
EPISODE TWO: Manhattan
- B&H Store (Manhatten, NY)
- Central Park (Manhatten, NY)
- Trump Tower (Manhatten, NY)
- Belvedere Castle (Manhatten, NY)
- American History Museum (Manhatten, NY)
EPISODE ONE: Welcome to NYC
- Midway Airport (Chicago, IL)
- La Gaurdia Airport (Queens, NY)
- Nate’s Place (Brooklyn, NY)
- Castle Clinton (Manhatten, NY)
- Trinty Church (Manhatten, NY)
- The Oculus (Manhatten, NY)
- Popular Jewelry (Manhatten, NY)
- The Barcade (Manhatten, NY)